Viking Husqvarna Topaz 50 with Embroidery system - Chat online for discounts
Interactive Color Touch Screen
Large embroidery area - up to 14¼"x8" (360 x 200mm)
Large sewing surface - Almost 10” (250mm)
Embroidery design editing and save
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM ™ Technology
NTERACTIVE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN
Easy to navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- Large (3.5"/70x53mm), graphic color touch screen with high resolution (320x240).
- Clear text and realistic embroidery designs on screen.
- Easy graphic interface designed by sewers for sewers.
- All functions and stitches at a touch.
- Built-in support with Quick Help: Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
BASIC DESIGN POSITIONING
Match your embroideries perfectly every time.
- • Use the basic Design Positioning feature for perfect placement.
- • With basic Design Positioning you can turn any design into an endless design.
• Design Positioning feature makes it so easy.
Your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- • Update your machine with latest software via internet.
FREE MOTION WITH ANY STITCH
For easy quilting and beautiful free motion embroidery usingany stitch you choose.
•Choose Free Motion Floating or Free Motion Spring Actionfrom the SET Menu.
Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.• Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
• Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches,and making buttonholes.
• Ideal for sewers with physical limitations.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN SWEDENHUSQVARNA VIKING® brand has engineered andmanufactured superior quality sewing machines with cuttingedgetechnology for over 140 years.
SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THE MACHINE
Download the latest Machine Communication software fromwww.husqvarnaviking.com to communicate from your PC toyour
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• Organize your designs, add trim commands, create imagefiles, print catalogs and more.
• Create embroidery fonts from any TrueType™ font on yourPC computer using the QuickFont program.
OPTIONAL HUSQVARNA VIKING® EMBROIDERYSOFTWARE for PC Computer
• Embroidery software adds a whole new dimension to yourpersonal embroidery.
• The ultimate software system for embroidery freedom!
OPTIONAL Tru Embroidery™ SOFTWARE FORMAC® Computer
• Introducing the premier embroidery software for the MAC®operating system.www.myembroideries.com
Thousands of designs available anytime with just a click onyour computer.
• Order designs at your local HUSQVARNA VIKING® dealer.
• Download designs from the internet anytime, day or night.
EMBROIDERY DESIGN EDITING AND SAVE
New ways to enhance your embroidery experience and makeit easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
• Personalize your designs directly on screen.
COMBINE AND SAVE DESIGNS
• Create your own combination of designs and/or fontsand save them in the memory or on a USB-stick.
LARGE EMBROIDERY AREA
You can create and embroider large designs up to 14¼"x8"(360x200mm) without re-hooping.
• Two embroidery hoops included;
DESIGNER™ Royal Hoopfor designs up to 14¼"x8" (360x200mm) and DESIGNER™Splendid Square Hoop for designs up to 4¾"x4 ¾"(120x120mm).
• Several optional hoops available for special techniques likeendless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries andmuch more.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® is constantly developing new hoopsand accessories for various techniques.
LARGE SEWING SURFACE
Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
• Large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm),for wonderful ease of sewing.
Endless opportunities to be creative.
• 150 beautiful designs are loaded in your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• All designs include Automatic Jump Stitch Trims.
• 2 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes with bothupper and lower case letters to label, date and embellish
• 261 stitches.
• 7mm stitch width.
• 5 sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters foreasy programming.
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
SENSOR FOOT LIFT
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for everysewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up andextra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth for maximum space toslide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
SENSOR FOOT PIVOT
• The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric whenyou stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR® FeatureSelect your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly setseverything for you.
• Sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, foot pressure, and sewing speed.
• Stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot and needle size and type on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
AUTOMATIC JUMP STITCH TRIM Eliminate trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
• Cuts your embroidery jump stitches automatically.
• Pulls the thread tails to the wrong side of the fabric forquick finishing.
TOP AND BOBBIN THREAD SENSOR WITH ALERT SOUND A pop-up message appears when the top thread breaks or bobbin thread is running low and gives you an advance notice you soon need to change the bobbin.
• No need to check top or bobbin thread when sewing or embroidering
We Also Recommend
Singer 9985 - touch screen and 960 stitches!